8.28.2010

BACK TO SCHOOL, THRIFTED WOOLS



Beautiful gray and camel skirts I picked up at Houston's Vintage Oasis. The gray was $18 and the camel $22. These types of skirts can go with just about anything. I paired the first with a classic white button down from Anthropologie that was on sale for $19 with free shipping! I also wore my black Calvin Klein pumps. Stick with a rounded toe if you want a more traditional look. For the second skirt I went a bit more trendy, pairing it with one of my favorite graphic tees that I no longer wear because it is too short. It was thrifted years ago from Buffalo Exchange. I also wore my houndstooth belt thrifted for around $4 from Plato's Closet. I matched this outfit with some cream peep-toe flats (not pictured) to keep it summer-y. It is a great transitional look though. Throw on a cropped sweater and some tights and it's ready for fall!
Hilary

No comments: