7.31.2010

ABOUT TO GET SCHOOLED


Soooo school starts in almost a month and I'm anticipating quite the world load (even though I'm only taking 3 classes).

I'm taking Women in Literature from the same professor I took my Comp. II class with. I'm excited but if she's anything like she was in Comp. II, I will have to read a ton, write a ton, and do a lot of projects. However I'm hoping the class will be small so we can have some really good discussions.

I haven't taken History yet, so I'll be taking U.S. History before 1877. I'm guessing this is going to have a lot of reading as well. But hopefully most of it will be vocab, which I kind of have a nack for. Hopefully not too many papers but you never know.

The third class I'm taking is Philosophy. I really have no idea what to expect from this one. I looked up the booklist on the campus website and it included works from Ghandi, Rene Descartes, and Mary Wollstonecraft. I think this could be a class I will really enjoy, but its one of those that really depends on how passionate the professor is. Believe it or not professors at CC aren't always rotten. So cross your fingers!

P.S. Is it sad that I already want to buy school supplies? I think that's my favorite part about school. I could collect pens and notebooks all day long.
P.S.S. I am that pony on top of the books. Number 1 student pony!!!!

No comments: