9.13.2010

WELP, I DID IT Y'ALL.


This is kind of how I feel right now (a little burnt out and rusty ish) after successfully sending off the box, yes box, that contained my precious application to the school in Cairo. My nerves are a little shot and I can't help but to have that thought in the back of my mind saying 'Ughhhh what if I forgot X' or 'I hope the box gets there in one piece.' School has been draining as well. I don't think I've ever had to read so much in my life. Plato, Charlotte Bronte, Kamala Das, Anne Finch, Pre-Columbian history, Emily Dickinson, Zora Neale Hurston, The Reconquista and many more are listed as done/to do. Pretty sure I'll need glasses in a few years to go along with the hearing aid and wrist bands for arthritis. All processes of getting better with age right?

No comments: