4.25.2010

SORRY MAKENZIE, I'M COPYING YOU..

I'm getting in on the bicycle excitement too! As of last night, I feel about 77% more confident about riding my bike around Houston. I have a 2008 Specialized Centrum that I got around December or January. I rode it once to work and got followed home and called some pretty disgusting things. Needless to say, my first bike ride gave me a bit of shell shock. My pretty little girl has been dusting in the apartment. However, last night my friend Makenzie and I went on a lovely bike ride all over town. It was around 1 in the morning haha and there were almost no cars on the road. I had so much fun that I plan on riding my bike again later today.
(This is the model I have, however I have added fenders and white walls to mine to make it look more old school)
Anyways, enjoy some cute bikes from We Heart It. Also, don't be afraid to get out there and ride! Take it from me :]
Uber fab!

I will always have a thing for orange!
Tres chic! Swoon swoon!
Check out this two-tone baby! Clever and cute!
This one is sooopa retro! I love it.

hilary


1 comment:

Makenzie said...

Haha. I liked the title of this post ;) More bike rides soon to come!