3.10.2010

Geologia!



Soo I have a rather massive Geology test today. I am super stoaked :[ Let me just throw some words out there for you..

Siliciclastic.. Metasomatism.. Pluton.. Hydrothermal Metamorphism.. Lithostatic..

I feel like the class should come with its own dictionary haha. All of these are in one test, and there are plenty more where they came from. I feel like even though it is Wednesday, once I finish this test, Spring Break will officially begin! Not that I have plans of the most superior quallity or anything, but it will be nice to lay around the house in my jammies or go nap in the park (hopefully not in my jammies). Oh and it would be nice to get some reading done. My church is working through the The Augustine Confessions, and I've also decided to re-read Discipling Nations. Both of which are absolutly amazing, and I relish the time I get to spend analyzing them. Hopefully a photoventure will be in store for Spring Break also. I never posted pics from the last one (frankly because there were too many!). But I should probably get a move on. I really need to ace this one sooo enjoy your day wherever and however you choose to spend it!


hilary

Original Photo Credit - Dardilrocks

No comments: